Dr. Peter Abramson at Rhinoplasty Atlanta is a specialist in traditional and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Always careful to consider his patients’ exact desires, Dr. Abramson uses facial fillers to sculpt a nose that is proportionate, balanced and beautiful. With a reputation for delivering the best Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Atlanta has to offer, he may just be the perfect fit to help you get the nose you’ve always wanted! For the right patient, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is a convenient and pain-free alternative to invasive surgical procedures to correct certain undesirable nose characteristics. On many occasions Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can be combined with other procedures such as a Mini Facelift, Chin Augmentation, or a Brow Lift to further enhance a patient’s facial symmetry.
About the Procedure
While traditional Rhinoplasty alters the shape and size of the nose by making permanent changes to the underlying structure, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty uses temporary facial fillers to actually add volume to the nose where it is needed. With his precise, artistic use of facial fillers, Dr. Abramson has incredible control over how Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can alter a patient’s appearance. As one example, he can use facial fillers to reduce a dorsal hump in a way that looks natural and elegant. Dr. Abramson uses facial fillers in the following ways:
- Increase the height of the nasal dorsum, or bridge
- Sculpt a more refined nasal tip
- Straighten the bridge
- Correct a dorsal hump by adding volume around it
- Correct a crooked nose and add symmetry
- Improve other flaws from a previous Rhinoplasty
Most commonly, Dr. Abramson uses hyaluronic acid-based facial fillers to perform non-surgical Rhinoplasty. These include Juvederm, Radiesse and Restylane. Each of these fillers mimics your body’s natural collagen, creating a look that is natural and conservative.
A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can last anywhere from nine months to a year, at which point the filler will break down and leave your body through natural biochemical processes. As your body breaks down the facial filler, your nose will not look deformed or misshapen—it will simply return to its original size and shape.
Aftercare and Recovery
- Gently apply ice packs to your nose as tolerated for the first 24 hours.
- Keep your head of bed elevated for the first 24 hours. You should use a couple pillows to keep your head slightly elevated above the level of your heart.
- Do not push on, apply pressure, or massage your nose for the first two weeks. After two weeks there are no activity restrictions.
- Make up can be worn at anytime.
- You can get your nose wet (shower, swim, etc.) immediately.
Rhinoplasty Atlanta uses innovative, state-of-the-art techniques and instruments to perform Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty for patients throughout the Metro Atlanta, GA area including Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, and Johns Creek. Call 404/297-1789 today to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Abramson to determine if Rhinoplasty is right for you.son.